The King's College Virtual Bookstore
- Go online to
- Click on the semester your course is in. Then select your class from
the list that appears. Once you find your course you will see the list
of books your professor has assigned.
- From here you simply add the books you wish to purchase to your shopping
cart by clicking the "add" button.
- After you have added all the books you would like to purchase, click on
the button labeled "Click Here to Check Out". You will be prompted to
log in if you have previously created an account. If you do not have an
account, you can checkout without one, but remember that you will need to
create an account if you are purchasing books from the marketplace.
- During the checkout process you will be asked for your shipping address,
to select a shipping method and provide your payment information. The
bookstore accepts all major credit cards and book vouchers. If you are
using a voucher there will be a special field where you will need to enter
your voucher number (this is your student ID number).
- Once you have completed the checkout process, an email confirmation will
be sent with your order number, and the tracking number when the order ships.
Please make sure to check your email account to watch for email updates from
the bookstore for your order.