The King’s College Business Management major shapes the next generations of national and global business leaders. Our graduates embody the dignity of a classical education and the compassionate thought leadership of courageous Christians.
Classes are taught online or in New York City by world-renowned faculty with impressive influence in business administration, finance, venture capitalism and operations.
BUSINESS CURRICULUM COURSE LIST
- Calculus I or Finite Math for Business
- Decision Process and Negotiation
- Operations Management and I.T.
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Formation
- Business Strategy
- Business Communications and Presentations
- Principles of Management and Organization
- Financial Accounting
- Senior Project
- Business Ethics
- Legal Studies in Business
- Decision Analysis and Computer Modeling
- Introduction to Marketing
- Managerial Accounting
- Statistics for Business and Economics