ONLINE STUDENTS ADMISSIONS CHECKLST
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
TKC school code: 040953
Step 3: Submit High School or GED Transcripts
Step 4: Submit SAT and/or ACT scores (students will be required to take an online assessment if SAT or ACT scores are not provided)
Step 5: Submit Personal Statement (400-500 words) to the following question:
"What are some of your aspirations and how will an education at The King's College prepare you to achieve them?"
All test scores, transcripts, and Personal Statement can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 877-349-0231.
If you have any questions please call the Online Admissions Office at (888) 969-7200.
Step 6: Technology Requirements
- Apple or PC computer (2.4 GHz Dual-core Processor, or 2.0 GHz Quad-core Processor)
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Latest Version of Windows or OSX
- Microsoft Office Suite (available at a discounted price through TKC)
- High Speed Internet Connection (minimum 10/5 Mbps)
- External Hard Drive or Cloud Storage Service to back-up files (TKC offers access to Google Drive)
For more information about King's Online click here.