High School Seniors Admissions Checklist
Follow these steps to apply to The King’s College.
Step 1: Apply for Admission (Learn more about Early Action.)
Step 2: Submit high school transcripts.
The King’s College accepts transcripts through Parchment, email, mail, and fax. Please email transcripts to email@example.com. High schools may fax original transcripts to 877-349-0231.
Step 3: Submit ACT, SAT, and/or CLT scores.
The Admissions Team reviews applications upon receipt of all materials and responds within two to four weeks.
If The King’s College is one of your top choices, applying Early Action is a great next step for your future. Early Action is not binding but indicates that you are serious about attending King’s in the fall. Students interested in Early Action must apply by December 1st, 2018, and pay a $300 enrollment deposit by December 15th. The deposit will remain refundable up until May 1st. By depositing Early Action, students will qualify for the benefits below.
Benefits of Applying Early Action
- Invitation to attend our Interregnum visit event as a special guest and a guaranteed travel reimbursement up to $250 for any spring semester visit
- Expedited financial aid packages
- Priority access to housing and class registration
Travel Voucher Terms and Conditions
Students approved for a travel voucher may use it only towards travel expenses related to visiting The King’s College and only up to $250. This includes, but is not limited to, airfare, bus or rail tickets, rental cars (for the duration of the trip only) and/or hotel expenses. Check with your Admissions Counselor before booking your travel if you are wondering if the voucher will cover certain expenses.
Once you have purchased your tickets and/or hotel, forward the receipts to your Admissions Counselor via email. Include in your email:
- Student’s Name
- Date(s) of Visit
- Name the check should be made payable to
- Mailing address
The receipt(s) or picture of the receipt must show the name of the traveler (the student), dates of travel, and the total cost of the ticket. It also must show the travel destination.
- If you cancel your trip or do not attend your campus visit you forfeit your travel voucher.
- A student receiving a travel voucher is expected to stay for the duration of the event that he/she is attending.
- If you submit your receipt at least 2 weeks before your visit, you will receive your check upon completion of the visit. If you submit your receipt less than 2 weeks in advance, your check will be mailed to you after your visit.
- Travel vouchers can only be applied to the student’s travel and not a parent or guardian’s.
- You must submit the request and necessary documents no later than two weeks after the visit in order to be granted the travel voucher.
- The dollar amount must be listed on the submitted receipt. We do not reimburse frequent-flyer miles or any other type of reward points. We can only reimburse dollar amounts located on the submitted receipts up to the value of the voucher.