The Comprehensive Calendar is set during the spring semester for the upcoming academic year. While it is possible to schedule additional events, members of the community should plan around previously scheduled events.

The 2017-2018 Comprehensive Calendar structures community events at The King’s College. It can be viewed as a PDF or in the Month View.

To reserve space for a meeting or event on campus, complete the Space Reservation Request form.
To request services for an event (Media Lab, Event Set Up, Advertising) or an announcement (non-event advertising), complete the Event Services or Announcement Request form.


Posters and slides must be created and submitted to Student Services through the Event Services or Announcement Request form 5 business days before the event date. Once approved, Student Services will post advertisements on designated bulletin boards, sign stands, TVs, and tables based on priority. Advertisements not submitted through Student Services will not be displayed.

These requests must be submitted through the Event Services or Announcement Request form.

  • Event Set Up, Extending Campus Hours, Outside Organization Rentals – Conferences and Events Department (
  • Media Services, Advertisement Creation – Media Lab (
  • Advertising (including King’s Weekly) – Student Services (


  • Event coordinators are responsible for placing trash in trash cans and restoring the room to its original condition (desks set for class). A $50 fee will be applied to groups who do not return the room to it’s original condition.
  • Classes take priority in reserving campus space. Room reservations are not made until class reservations are finalized each semester, with the exception of conference room space.
  • The first floor lobby is available with approval from the Administrative Director for Student Development.
  • The O’Keeffe Student Union is not available for reservations outside special institutional events.
  • Alcohol may not be served at House-sponsored, King’s Council-sponsored or student organization-sponsored events, regardless of whether students are of age.
  • Outside organizations using College space must be approved by the Director of Conferences and Events and complete the appropriate paperwork.