Below is a checklist to help you ensure that all of your charges and credits appear properly on your bill.
Is there something missing from your statement? Please review this checklist and complete all required steps to ensure all expected credits and debits are reflected on your statement. For a printable version of the checklist, click here.
- Register for your classes. (Tuition charges will not appear until you have registered.)
- Submit your housing deposit at tkc.edu/epay and complete the housing application and contract.
- Housing charges will not appear on your statement until you have applied for and been placed in housing. Please contact Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.659.7295 with any questions.
- If you are applying for Federal Aid, complete your FAFSA at https://fafsa.ed.gov/ .
- If you are using your Stafford Loans go to studentloans.gov and:
- Complete your Entrance Counseling
- Sign your Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Accept your Federal Aid in your Student Portal.
- If you are using the Direct Parent PLUS Loan, complete your application and sign the MPN at studentloans.gov.
- If you were selected for Verification, provide the required documents. (You will have been notified)
- Federal Aid (e.g. PELL Grant, Stafford Loan) will not appear on your statement until Verification is complete.
- Complete your private loan application if you are using one to cover your remaining balance.
- To compare lenders and terms please visit http://www.elmselect.com/link/query?schoolid=418.
- If any of the following apply to you, please provide the appropriate documentation to the Student Financial Services Team at email@example.com.
- VA Benefits
- 529 Plans
- Outside Scholarships
- New York State TAP and/ or ETA
If you are using a Payment Plan to pay your balance throughout the school year, enroll with Tuition Management Systems at https://tkconline.afford.com/. (Fees apply)