Below is a checklist to help you ensure that all of your charges and credits appear properly on your bill.
Is there something missing from your statement? Please review this checklist and complete all required steps to ensure all expected credits and debits are reflected on your statement. For a printable version of the checklist, click here.
- Submit your housing deposit at tkc.edu/epay and complete the housing application and contract.
- Housing charges will not appear on your statement until you have applied for and been placed in housing. Please contact Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.237.8916 with any questions.
- If you are applying for Federal Aid, complete your FAFSA at https://fafsa.ed.gov/ .
- Accept your Federal Aid in your Student Portal.
- If you are using your Stafford Loans go to studentloans.gov and:
- Complete your Entrance Counseling
- Sign your Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- If you are using the Parent PLUS Loan, complete your application and sign the MPN at studentloans.gov.
- If selected, provide the required documents for Verification.
- Federal Aid (e.g. PELL Grant, Stafford Loan) will not appear on your statement until Verification is complete.
- Complete your private loan application if you are using one to cover your remaining balance.
- To compare lenders and terms please visit http://www.elmselect.com/link/query?schoolid=418.
- If any of the following apply to you, please provide the appropriate documentation to the Student Financial Services Team at email@example.com.
- VA Benefits
- 529 Plans
- Outside Scholarships
- If choosing an extended pay option, set up your Payment Plan with Tuition Management Systems at tkc.afford.com.