Billing FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I pay for my bill?

By Check:

Make checks payable to The King’s College and mail to: 

Ms. Fanny Perez, Bursar
The King’s College
56 Broadway, 
New York, NY 10004 

By Credit Card or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) from a bank account:

Go to our payment gateway 

Why is the amount of my Financial Aid different than previous years?

Scholarship amounts may change as a result of the information submitted on your FAFSA. Questions regarding institutional aid should be directed to the Office of Financial Aid at 646-237-8902 or financialaid@tkc.edu or find information online at Financial Aid.

Why don’t I see my Federal Aid on my bill?

Federal Aid appears on your bill only after ALL of the Federal Aid application steps are completed. If one or more of these steps are incomplete the aid will not appear on your bill. For information on how to apply for financial aid click here.

If you were selected for verification, your aid will not appear until all of the documents have been submitted and the steps for verification have been completed.

Any further questions you have regarding your financial aid should be directed to the Office of Financial Aid at 646-237-8902 or financialaid@tkc.edu.

Why do I have a hold on my account?

If you have not completed payment or made payment arrangements before the payment due date, a financial hold will be placed on your account. Once payment is received, it may take up to 24 hours for the removal of your hold to be completed.

Please see Pay My Bill for payment methods or contact the Bursar’s Office at 212-659-3608 or Bursar@tkc.edu for assistance.

What does a typical bill look like?  

Click Here to view a sample bill.

Why is the payment I made through TMS not appearing on my account?

One time payments made through the TMS Gateway will appear on your account when we receive the funds. Payment Gateway sends funds weekly. Please allow 10 business days for your payment to post on your account. If your payment is still not on your account after 10 business days, please contact the Bursar’s Office at 212-659-3608 or Bursar@tkc.edu.

When and how will I receive my Refund?

Refund checks may be issued to a student when there is credit balance on their account resulting from overpayment, course withdrawal, excess financial aid funds, etc. Please see the Withdrawal and Refund Policies for details.

Why don’t I see housing charges on my bill? 

If housing charges do not appear on your bill, Residence Life may not have you registered for housing or assigned to a room. If you are planning on living in student housing for the semester and there are no housing charges, contact Residence Life immediately. For more information about residence life, please go to: Apartment Life

back to admissions back to financial aid