*Please note: Fees are subject to change at the College’s discretion
2015 – 2016 Total Cost of Attendance
The costs will vary from student to student based upon the books and materials required for courses, the student’s personal lifestyle and the distance the students must travel to and from the campus.
Tuition & Fees
The King’s College assesses tuition charges on a per-credit charge basis, with a flat fee for students enrolled in 12-18 credit hours per semester. For information regarding how the charges and fees will appear on your bill see: Understanding My Bill.
For 12-18 credit hours tuition charges are $15,950 per semester. For less than 12 credits tuition charges are $1,330 per credit hour.
Student Activity Fee
All full and part-time students registered for 7 or more credit hours will be charged a $200 student activity fee per semester.
Students may audit courses with the permission of the Registrar and the professor on a space available basis. Auditors receive no credit for the course and must pay the appropriate fee. Below is an outline of the fees:
- Matriculated Students taking 12 or more credits No Fee
- Matriculated Students taking 11 credits or less $90 per course
- The King's College Alumni $250 per course
- Non-Matriculated Students $500 per course
Although professors are not required to grade assignments submitted by auditors, they may at their discretion require regular attendance and completion of assignments.
- Add/Drop Fee $30 per transaction
- ID Card Replacement Fee $15 per card replacement
- Late Payment Fee $25 plus 1.5% of outstanding balance
- Late Registration Fee $100
- Returned Check Fee $30
- Refund Check Replacement Fee $15
- Graduation Fee $200
- Official Transcript Fee $5
- Housing Application Fee $50
- Housing Deposit $200
Housing Fines & Other Fines Please see the Student Life Handbook