Earn your Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree by taking fully online courses with responsive instructors and transformational curriculum.
Earn Your Bachelor’s On Your Own Schedule
Through The King’s College online courses, earn your B.A. in Politics, Philosophy, and Economics or B.S. in Business Management. Study in a fully online format with engaged instructors offering ongoing feedback and 24/7 access to course materials and virtual lectures. Flexible start dates are available monthly.
Call us at (718) 952-4545 for more information.Inquire
In the last five years, an average of 97% of graduating campus students had full-time positions six months after graduation.
Why King’s Online?
Complete full degree program in under 4 years by taking two classes at a time, every 8 weeks. Flexible start dates available monthly.See Courses
Study in a fully online format with ongoing instructor feedback and 24/7 access to course materials and virtual lectures. Easily fit coursework into your own schedule as a working adult, parent, or traveling student.Online FAQ
Tuition is $510 per credit, plus a $150 technology fee per course. Admissions Counselors are available to discuss financial aid options.See Costs
The curriculum in our fully online degrees mirrors the curriculum offered at our New York City campus. We believe that students who aspire to influence the key institutions of society for the better need to know the best ideas, the most important arguments, and the most influential traditions. That’s why we require all students, regardless of major, to complete our unique politics, philosophy, and economics core curriculum, which comprises nearly half of all the courses you’ll take towards your degree.
On top of all courses within the Core Curriculum, Business majors will take the following courses:
- Calculus or Finite Mathematics
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management and Organization
- Business Communications and Presentations
- Statistics for Business and Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- Introduction to Marketing
- Corporate Finance
- Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Formation
- Decision Analysis and Operations Management
- Legal Studies and Business Ethics
- Decision Process and Negotiation
Business majors will additionally take three business electives, choosing from topics like Impact Investing; Innovation, Technology, and Economics; International Business; Nonprofit Management; and more.Learn More
On top of all courses within the Core Curriculum, PPE majors will take the following courses:
- Ancient Philosophy
- Medieval Philosophy
- Modern Philosophy
- Principles of Biblical Interpretation
- Constitutional Law
- Enlightenment and Liberal Democracy
- Economic Development, International Economics, or International Politics
- Political Economy
- Masterworks of Literature, Classical Literature, Shakespeare, English and American Poetry, Politics and Literature, or Statesmanship
Politics, Philosophy, and Economics majors will additionally take five electives from a list of relevant courses, including at least one course each from the categories in politics, philosophy, and economics.Learn More
Apply to King’s Online
The application is free and can be completed in under 10 minutes.
1. High school cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher.
2. If you’ve already earned 6 or more college credits, your college GPA must be 2.5 or higher.
If one of the above is not met, you can work with an Admissions Counselor to be admitted with specifications.
Speak to a counselor at (718) 952-4545.Apply