Paying Your Bill

Navigate the financial aspects of your educational journey.

Students walking in New York

About Student Financial Services

We know that the financial aspects of your educational journey can be complicated. We are here to help you understand your statement, know when your balance is due, and access your payment options. For information on scholarships, grants, and other aid, see our page on Financial Aid.

Student Financial Services Deadlines

By the stated deadlines, you are responsible to pay in full any balance not covered by a payment plan or properly documented scholarship, grant, or student loan.

Read our policies on late payment

Spring 2022 Balance Due

December 15, 2021

Fall 2022 Balance Due

July 15, 2022

Tuition and Costs

See the breakdown of tuition pricing, student fees, and housing expenses.

Ways to Pay

Pay your bill with a one-time payment or an interest-free monthly payment plan. You can also supplement your family contribution with one of our loan options.

One-Time Payment

There are several ways you can make a one-time payment:

  • Make a one-time payment via electronic funds transfer or credit card (fees apply).
  • Pay in person by visiting the Bursar’s Office at our campus at 56 Broadway, 6th Floor (our hours are M-F 9am-5pm).
  • Mail us a check or money order. On the front, please include the student’s full name and student ID number, which you can on the landing page when you sign into the Student Account Center.

The King’s College
Attn: Student Billing
56 Broadway
New York, NY 10004

To prevent late fees, make sure we receive payment by the deadlines above.

Monthly Payment Plan

Through an interest – free payment plan, you can pay your semester’s bill in installments over 4 or 5 months (an enrollment fee applies, and credit card payments will incur additional fees). Set up our plan through Nelnet Campus Commerce or at 800-609-8056.

To prevent late fees, you must enroll in your Nelnet Payment Plan by the payment plan deadlines above.

Federal (Stafford) Loans

You can use a Stafford Loan to cover your balance. These loans are in the student’s name and don’t require a cosigner. First, you’ll need to complete entrance counseling and fill out the Master Promissory Note. Then, accept your subsidized and unsubsidized loans in your Student Portal. For more instructions, see our step-by-step Stafford Loan Instructions.

Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan

You can use a Direct Parent PLUS Loan to cover your balance as well as indirect expenses up to the total cost of attendance, pending credit approval. If the parent’s loan application is denied, the student may borrow an additional $4,000 in their unsubsidized Stafford loan. Apply at For more instructions, see our step-by-step Parent PLUS Loan Instructions.

529 Plan

If you’ve set aside funds for college in a 529 Plan, you should contact your Plan to initiate the payment process. Your 529 Plan may receive a copy of your statement so that they can verify enrollment.

Private Lenders

You can also explore private lenders using Elm Select, a loan comparison tool. Students or parents may take out a private loan. If you are a student, you will need a cosigner with good credit.

Online Statement

Bills will be sent by email every month to students (and participants specifically invited by students). Students can view the most recent version of their statement in the CAMS Student Portal under “Student Ledger,” and they can make payments and manage payment plans in the Student Account Center managed by Tuition Management Systems (TMS).

Taxes, Forms, & Policies



You’ll need this form when you file your taxes to show that you paid tuition last year.

View More


Find forms related to financial aid.

View More


Read our policies on late payments, withdrawals, refunds, and special circumstances.

View More

Contact Information

Please reach out if you have questions about student billing, payments, and financial aid. If you would like to meet in person, email us to schedule an appointment (our hours are M-F 9am-5pm).


Student Financial Services

Phone: (646) 237-8902


Registrar's Office

Phone: (212) 659-3612



Phone: (212) 659-7292